- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for II B.Tech II Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for III B.Tech II Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for IV B.Tech II Semester
- I B.Tech Academic Calendar 2020-21
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for II B.Tech I Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for III B.Tech I Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for IV B.Tech I Semester
- I B.Tech Academic Calendar – II Semester
- II B.Tech Academic Calendar – II Semester
- III B.Tech Academic Calendar – II Semester
- IV B.Tech Academic Calendar – II Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for MCA I Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for MCA VI Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for MCA IV
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for MCA III Semester
- Academic Calendar 2020-21 for MCA V Semester
- MCA – I & II Semesters-2019-20
- MCA – III & IV Semesters-2019-20
- MCA – V & VI Semesters-2019-20
Diploma (2nd Shift Polytechnic)
The minimum qualification for admission to first year of the Diploma program is a pass in the 10th conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent. Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the Diploma programs will have to appear for Common Entrance Test for admissions into Polytechnics (POLYCET) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
Diploma Admission pattern
100% of seats are allotted by the convener based on merit in the Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) and the reservation rules stipulated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Civil Engineering, one of the oldest engineering disciplines involves planning, designing and executing of structural works. The profession deals with a variety of engineering tasks inclusive of designing, supervision and construction activities of public works like roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, dams, water works, sewage systems, ports etc. and offers a multitude of challenging. The civil engineering arena is always in great demand until the human race exists on this planet. SVEC’s Civil Engineering department was established in the year 2009 with an initial intake of 60, followed by an increased intake of 120 in the year 2011.
The major specializations within civil engineering are structural, geo-technical engineering, hydraulics & water resources, environmental, construction and transportation. Enhancing the scope for learning for students, the department frequently organizes Seminars, Guest Lectures, Expert Lectures, Technical Symposiums and paper contests.
1. I B.Tech
Technical English (14BT1HS01)
Engineering Chemistry (14BT1BS02)
Engineering Physics (14BT1BS01)
Engineering Mathematics (14BT1BS03)
Engineering Mechanics (14BT10301)
Programming in C and Data Structure (14BT1ES0)
Computer Aided Engineering Drawing (14BT1ES03)
2. II B.Tech I Semester
MATRICES AND NUMERICAL METHODS (14BT3BS01)
ENGINEERING GEOLOGY (14BT30101)
BASICS OF ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY (14BT30233)
MECHANICS OF SOLIDS (14BT30102)
BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY (14BT30103)
FLUID MECHANICS – I (14BT30104)
The department is presently headed by Dr. O. Eswara Reddy, Chairman, BoS, who comes with 19 years in teaching experience, enormous 14 years research. The department currently houses 2 Professors and 3 Associate Professors with Ph.D qualifications and 23 Assistant Professors with M.Tech qualification, continuously striving to equip students with the necessary knowledge to lay a good foundation for a better future.
The department is presently headed by Dr. O. Eswara Reddy, who comes with 19 years of rich teaching experience backed by 14 years of research and 1 year of industrial experience. The department houses 3 Professors, 4 Associate Professors and 20 Assistant Professors..
The department is presently headed by Dr. M.V. Subba Reddy, who comes with 18 years of rich teaching experience backed by 11 years of research and 1 years of industrial experience. The department houses 3 Professors, 4 Associate Professors and 20 Assistant Professors..